Last day to register to vote for Texas primaries. If you’ve been impacted in any way by legislation in the last year–for good or bad–then now is the time to claim your right to having a say in the political process.
Brilliant idea shared by Stacy Boston!
Christmas is only 8 weeks and I’d like to buy 🛍 as much as I can from Facebook friends who own small businesses 😊. Whether it’s books 📚, makeup💄, fitness 💪, clothes👗, photography 📸, handmade crafts 🐚, art💐 essential oils , tea ☕️, candles 🕯, jewelery 💍, or kitchen tools 🍳– Why not buy from those we know?!!? I have a lot of friends who have their own businesses!!
Post ONE link to your business below, then copy and paste this as your status, so I can comment on yours. Let’s bring our businesses to others!!! This will help us shop easier this year while supporting our friends:)
After creating a project for a client with 4 different boards and 50 different tasks, I realized I would have to individually delegate each task to the client in order for it to be visible to them. I’m also worried my client received 50 emails from me because of getting assigned to each task. It brought up a couple of questions:
1) Is there a shortcut I’m not aware of?
2. If not, is there something on the roadmap that will help with this? Bulk editing tasks, delegating entire boards or projects, something similar?
Hey all. I promised a lot of people an update, but I’ll be brief.
The large nodule that was previously 11mm has grown to 19mm. At this point we’re pretty confident the nodules are metastases, so apparently there is still more learning to be done.
I’ll have more to say later, but I need a minute or two. Thank you all for the support. Your love is incredible and I lean heavily on it during these moments. I love you all.
Not all days are awesome. I got my scan report early yesterday morning, and it showed that one of the modules in my lungs grew from 4mm to 7mm. Still not sure about next steps, but if you want the honest truth, it has been a rough 36 hours. Turns out that overcoming one’s fear of death is a repetitive process. I couldn’t sleep after getting the news, and I spent all of yesterday exhausted and worried.
Im happy to report, though, that I’ve moved out of the initial chaos and into the recovery phase of this particular scare. Three things in particular have helped me get myself back on my feet:
1. Juanique. She completely took up the slack for me yesterday while I waded through my dark stupor. This affects her just as much as me, but she was a rock while I was putty. Thanks to her strength I was able to process my experience, get some serious sleep, and exercise some demons.
2. Faith. When we find ourselves teetering on the edge of the black abyss, we have two choices: let the fear overwhelm, curl up into a ball, and give up. OR figure out what you believe in and trust that it will catch you when you dive into the blackness. It has never been easy for me, and I would never mistake faith for surety, but I choose to believe in something and dive in faith. What that faith entails is an entirely different matter, though…
3. Gratitude. Have I beat this drum enough? Every 👏 Single 👏 Time 👏 I find myself mired down in emotional muck, gratitude is the rope of grace that helps me pull myself back onto solid ground. Thanks to a solid night of sleep, I had the opportunity to spend about 45 minutes of solitude with a mug of apple cider vinegar and a notepad. Taking the mug’s advice, I began writing down things I feel particularly grateful for today. What you see is about half of the list I wrote before Tennyson came downstairs to entertain me.
The fear still lives in the back of my mind. There is still a lot of shadowy doubt surrounding my present situation. But I am no longer incapacitated, my energy is back, and I can see a few steps in front of me again. I am not alone, and, therefore, I can overcome. Thanks for letting me share my experience with you.
Trying to get some work done and I can’t stop thinking about my family. Ben Folds is singing The Luckiest on repeat and my mind and heart are full of gratitude. I’ve been able to spend a lot of time recently with some incredible souls, and I am honored that I get to call them wife, son, and daughter. These magical days will most likely come to an end pretty soon, but I will forever see life differently because of them. Everyone should be jealous of me.
On a slightly different note, my chest scan is today (June 1). I would not judge you for a second if you felt like sending vibrations of fortune, health, and/or acceptance my way. The tests are way worse than the treatments, but going in with a wave of community energy makes a world of difference.
Finally pulled myself into bed at 2am and found this situation in my bed.